Welcome...........

Please read, enjoy, comment, laugh, share, etc.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Feeling Fortunate

I'm feeling extremely lucky, blessed, fortunate, thankful whatever you want to call it this week and wanted to put it in writing. This way the next time I don't feel this way, I will have something to remind me - ha!

Sunday I was able to spend Father's Day with my Dad, my husband and kiddos, and the rest of my family. We had a great brunch and everyone is happy and healthy - what more is there in life ;-)

Monday I got to play in a charity golf tournament with 3 of my work colleagues. It was followed by a dinner, door prizes and donations. I won a brand new office chair. Most people may think this is a silly gift, but when you sit at your desk all day, a good chair makes you happy ;-) The charity event was awesome and you always leave with a feeling that you did something for someone less fortunate.

Tuesday I was awarded over $700,000 worth of work. Praise God! Needless to say it has been a slow year, so I am super excited to have some construction projects to manage.

Wednesday I got to see Lisa, Sharon and Baby Jonah. It was a great dinner and so enjoyed seeing the Jonah - he is super cute!

Today, Chris comes home from the east coast. I believe he feels like it is starting to be his second home. I am super exicted to see him and enjoy your weekend together. He has been extremely busy at work, so I will take care of him this weekend so he can relax.

Tomorrow I get to sleep in a litte because I don't have to be anywhere until 9:00. We are also having a BBQ at work so that will be fun. The evening will be dinner with my former trainer Julia and her boyfriend. I miss her and am excited to see her!

Aside from those great things, I also got to chat with my mom yesterday and I went for a jog today in the sun.

Oh happy days, oh happy days..................

No comments: