Welcome...........

Please read, enjoy, comment, laugh, share, etc.

Monday, August 13, 2007

BBQ


So this picture is a perfect example of how the BBQ went on Saturday at my sister and Adam's house. A good time was had by all - as usual. There were people getting hit in the head with lemons, blue balls flying around, dancing to old school hip hop (or trying), not to mention the kareokee.


The next morning was a little slow on the uptake for me. My sister and I went hiking - or I should say walking at best. It was a pretty pathetic hike between me complaining and being certain there was a bear around. I didn' t have all my faculties about me for most of the day.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I look like a lemon in that piture. This was a great night and as usual I had a really fun time with you hiking or should I say bitching and talking about food.